How to Help Recent Hurricane and Earthquake Victims
Over the past few months we’ve witnessed some of the worst natural disasters to hit this planet. Those affected by Hurricane Harvey, Irma, and Maria, and the two devastating earthquakes in Mexico need your help.
The outpouring has been tremendous as major companies and generous individuals have made significant donations. With so many taking action to help victims it may be hard to choose the best way to get your donation across to those in need. We’ve compiled a list of donating options that include matching donations and those with a high percentage going to relief efforts.
– For victims of Hurricane Harvey, Irma, Maria, and earthquakes victims in Mexico
– Charity states all donations will go towards relief efforts
Mexico earthquakes: https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/mexico-earthquake-relief-fund/
Hurricane Harvey: https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/hurricane-harvey-relief-fund/
Hurricane Irma: https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/hurricane-irma-relief-fund/
Hurricane Maria: https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/hurricane-maria-caribbean-relief-fund/
Royal Caribbean & World Vision
– For Hurricane Irma and Maria victims
– Matching up to $1 million
– 90% of proceeds go to relief efforts
AARP & Miami Dolphins
– For Hurricane Irma and Maria victims with a focus of those over the age of 50
– Matching up to $750,000
– 100% of proceeds go to relief efforts
– For hurricane victims in Puerto Rico
– Amazon registry available
– Benefit concert. All net proceeds go to relief efforts.