NXTSTYLE is seeking a Videographer/Editor Intern. The Intern will work closely with the founder to help plan, film, and edit video content such as interviews, special events, and have the opportunity to use each platform to form their own creative content. Ideal candidate must be a proficient camera operator in the field and in the studio. This is a great opportunity for someone to apply their knowledge of film and editing on fun projects while gaining hands on experience. Excellent opportunity to meet, network and build relationships with respected and established individuals in the entertainment field while adding to your resume. Interns will be able to edit from home. This Internship is project-based and does not have consistent weekly hour commitment tied to it.
Over the years we’ve had the opportunity to connect with great companies and individuals such as Madison Square Garden, Ballys Atlantic City, Universal Music Group (Interscope Records, CherryTree Records, and Island Def Jam), Maybelline, members of The Beastie Boys and Blink182, AtomFactory, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, and Gillette Stadium.
– Computer with Final Cut Pro.
– Ability to take direction well and contribute expertise towards a common vision.
– Must be capable of ideation, storytelling and generating content quickly and professionally and possess the ability to make any spot shine.
– Consult with the director throughout the post-production process.
– Organize/assemble/synchronize raw footage.
– Experiment with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements.
– Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
We would prefer (but not require) someone who is currently attending film school and or previous production experience. Please tell us a little bit about yourself and include any links to relevant work in the contact form below.
[contact-form-7 id=”34169″ title=”Contact form 1″]